Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fetish or Obsession?

I have a fetish of sorts...well maybe not fetish maybe more of an obsession. I try as often as I can to take pictures of the present that I can compare with the past. When Jesse was about 2 I have a picture of him and one of Bill when he was two, they are identical. When I showed them to my mom she asked me where that picture of Jesse was taken? (it was Bill) I scraped it and now I think that's what started it. Then when Abbie came along my mom found a little red outfit that I had my picture taken in so...I put Abbie in that dress and now those two pictures are scrapbooked as comparison. The post I am putting today is another comparison picture that I love. I had this little outfit when I was about 2, my mom took the picture of me with my dad on his birthday, July 4th, 1973, so when she found the outfit I had to take a picture of her in it with my dad on his birthday July 4th, 2001. Silly I know, but its so fun to make a comparison!

No comments: