Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cakes, cakes and more cakes!

I feel silly posting about absolutely nothing. Thats why I haven't been so good at posting this week. I haven't had time to get my new toy out and download from some more negatives from the long ago past and I haven't really had a digital camera longer than 2 years, even though I used to put some on photo cds, but I am digging all the way down to 2007 to bring you something new. We all love birthday's and since Jesse just had one I thought I would post the birthday cakes I made for the kids in 2007. I am sure you all can tell which one is Jesse's. Abbie had the Baptism Cake (btw, my mom did that one), she had another one but it was just a cheesecake and not really decorated. Cierra also had 2 kinda....Brianna Taylor and Cierra had a combined princess party so I made cupcakes with these chocolate carriages on top. Then I made another cake for Grandma and Grandpa to visit. As you can see its Candyland (grandma helped with that one too), it would've worked better on a half a sheet cake a 9x13 just isn't quite big enough. If I had time I would go through all my pics and show some of the cakes I have made, but that will have to wait for another post. I have scouts coming in 25 min! Yikes!

2 comments:

JulieJ said...

How cute! Frosting is my worst enemy so I admire you cakies!

Wammack Family said...

Those are very impressive.