I don't have time to blog too much today so I thought I would show my school pictures through the 7th grade. The first two are before I started school, but I am not sure how old I was.
I think its so funny that you guys see my girls in these pictures, cuz I just don't see it! Hey Heather you didn't mention anything about the Dorothy Hamill cut in the 2nd grade come on!
6 comments:
I never knew you looked so much like your girls. I can see Abby and Cierra in there.
I second Julie there, your girls look just like you.
It is amazing how much the girls look like you at that age! I need to get me pictures out and see if there is anything of me in my kids!
Hello little Abbie! I am lovin' the 80's feather and the mullett!!!
I think its so funny that you guys see my girls in these pictures, cuz I just don't see it! Hey Heather you didn't mention anything about the Dorothy Hamill cut in the 2nd grade come on!
In the second picture...the one before kindergarten I see Abby....but I don't see either girl in any of the others.
Post a Comment