Saturday, November 15, 2008

There's just something about it!

I don't know if its the same with all women, but it definitely is true with me. I love scruffy facial hair! I am not talking about a full bushy beard, just the short to the face bearded scruff, mmmm! It gets me all twisted up inside. When Bill and I were first married it was the style in the 80's to have that mullet look, you know business in the front party in the back! Come on ya'll remember! Well this is my absolute favorite picture of Bill. He's got the mullet, the beard and he's wearing his cowboy boots the only thing he's missing is a flannel shirt! Ahhhh the good ole days. I can't remember what year this picture is. I can't decide whether Jesse looks almost 1 or Almost 2, I would say 2 so Halloween of '95.

8 comments:

Tina said...

Woohoo Bill! We need to start calling you Billie Ray :) Look how stinkin cute Jesse is!
I like the facial hair, too. Mostly cause without Jeff looks like a bald 16 year old.

Wammack Family said...

That is awesome!

JulieJ said...

I wish I could record laughter for a comment. It would have said it all!!

hezzie said...

Scott says Bill looks like he is from Wellsville. He also can't wait to show everybody at work.

The Kirby Family said...

Now Tammie, you know I didn't mean it like THAT...but you're more than welcome to come visit and prove me wrong at any time! Hahaha

I love the old pics! My kids still can't believe we really did our hair like that on purpose...LOL

Mrs. KIR said...

That is toooooo funny! I myslef have never liked facial hair..but the mullet, now THAT was style baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammie, I LOVE IT!!!! Of course, since I've never met Bill I really don't have anything to compare it with, but I love it. Andrew's cussing you at the moment as you've made me pull out MORE old photos from high school to compare notes and see how bad we really were. But the sad thing is - IT WAS FASHION!!!! Oh, how times change.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Just a good ol' boy. Never meanin' no harm. Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law, since the day he was born! He looks like Luke Duke - wasn't it Billie who was oging to marry Luke Duke? You may want to watch out for that! Bill, Bill, Bill.