Have you ever watched a group of men showing off their scars? Starting with the smallest working thier way toward their masterpiece of all scars. They don't care who's their, they'd drop their shorts if they thought someone would believe the crack in their butt was the biggest! The one that they think is the "piece de resistance"! Get Bill started and you'll hear the story of going down the basin hill on his bike, or riding his bike into a fence, or cutting his leg when he was a 'slasher' at weathershield. He's always so proud and can't wait to show off the scar. Well I don't think mine would win a record for being the biggest or the best but it is pretty amazing. Bill always tells me to cut my hair short and show it off, "that's a battle wound to be proud of!" So for all of you who like to see old battlewounds or brag about how yours is bigger...well I might just have you beat!
5 comments:
That is one awesome scar! James was amazed by how big it is.
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT FROM??? How are we not friends anymore? Holy cow. And tell Bill I'd like to see the scar on his butt!!! Ha!
HOLY CRAP OLA--is that wher ethey inserted your posers? Are you the nes bionick women?--cause if you are... I want the name of your doctor!
ummm, something wrong with my typing abilities today-- I meant... is that where they inserted your super powers... shesh!
For the record, I ran into the fence not rode my bike into....And if there is a debate as to whose is biggest....I would drop for examination.
Post a Comment