Saturday, November 29, 2008

These Boots are made for walkin'!

For a while now Cierra has been asking for pink boots. I told her I could only find black, brown and white not pink...nowhere was pink. Well the other day in the mall I noticed Corral West is going out of business and I thought..."Wait cowboy boots are pink sometimes, hmmm" So I went in and there they were so I bought her some Pink Cowboy boots. She loves them! She will probably now wear them with everything. So if you see her at church on Sunday in her pink boots, just give her a high five and say nice boots, cuz she already knows! That girls got style...not necessarily good style, but style!

7 comments:

Jill Jones said...

Go supermom Tammie!

Wammack Family said...

Those are fun.

The Freed Family said...

You didn't save them for Christmas? Whose leather couch is she laying on....did you get a new one?

The Freed Family said...

Speaking of good taste....I guess we both have some because I just noticed that we picked the same christmas background for our blogs.

Anonymous said...

She's laying on the couch at Bill's mom and dads house. And well, I just couldn't wait to give them to her and since they were going out of buisness I wanted to make sure they fit her and she liked them and not figure that out in 4 weeks.

JulieJ said...

Every girl needs some cool boots. Your hair was cute today.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

YEEEE HAWWWWW! It's Called Perfection And it Comes In PINK!!! I can see Cierra country dancin' in those babies.

After Julie's comment I want to know how your hair looked today - where is that picture?