Thursday, November 6, 2008

No reminiscing today, My tile is done!

Layer by layer, piece by piece, its getting closer to being done. My basement you silly! The Tile Guy spent his last morning here today, YAY! Now finish the trim, paint some walls, a toilet and sink in the bathroom, some faucets, and put in some carpet (wait that's still quite a bit,hmmm). And VOILA! were done! Here's a few pictures. There's no lights in the bathroom yet so its hard to see, but I think it looks great! The top picture is in natural light no flash, the bottom is a work light and no flash.

4 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Beautiful! Your bathroom is going to be awesome.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love the color of your tile! So you should be done in like - 9 months? A year? We are hoping we will get an invite to the open basement!

Takara said...

Whoo Hoo! It looks awesome! Yaaay! One more step done.

JulieJ said...

I'm jealous. Our bathroom is the last thing to get done. Tristan was going to tile our tub himself, which means it won't get done until after tax season!