Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is our attempt at a good picture of the famous Jackson Hole Barn on Mormon Row. We went over there the end of September. It was a beautiful clear day, but not early enough to get a great picture and see the colors of the barn. Maybe it would have been ok if we were great photographers and really knew how to run our camera it would be different. One of these days I am going to take a digital photography class!

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I like your picture! I don't think you need a class, I think we need to go out and take more pictures. They say life is the best teacher - that must be true for picture taking too! When do you want to go? We can try out different angles and lights and so forth and then we could BLOG about it!!!

Darin and Shannon said...

I think your picture is very good. I am impressed. If you ever take that class I want to come to.