Lucky number 13!!! Abbie is growing into such a beautiful young woman!!! I am so proud of her and the choices she makes. I think she's a great kid!!! I've been pretty lucky, my kids seem to have pretty good natures!! Everyone has bad days, and some days being kind is easier than others and getting used to figuring out hormones is a completely different story!!! BUT... I love watching my kids grow, seeing them as they learn through trial and error and hopefully I am letting them learn the lessons they need to learn without always coming to the rescue, and saving them from a bad choice. Better to let them make mistakes now and learn consequences than after they're out of my house when consequences are a lot bigger, and you fall harder and faster. I have to say getting older does make you wiser, experience makes all the difference in seeing the bigger picture. I guess that's why we are what appears to the oldest, "easier" on the younger kids. You realize the things you focused on and punished for are really insignificant and you should focus on battle strategy instead of just digging ditches!!!
For her birthday she had a little get together with a few of her good friends. Gpa and Gma Christensen came up to help us celebrate.
Here's fun picture of Abbie and two of her friends Emma and Nikki at a football game.
She also did a fall community Volleyball team...this girl loves V-ball!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment