Thursday, April 4, 2013

Camping at Heise with Friends July 2012

I'm pretty sure I live in the best neighborhood in the world and I have the greatest friends!!! My dear friend La Tisha loves camping and her husband doesn't, that shouldn't stop anyone of course!!!  So she decided to get a bunch of us together to bring our kids and go camping!  So we did...well some of us did!!!  La Tisha and her kids, me and my girls, and our other neighbor and husband and kids came up and spent the night.  A couple other friends just came up and enjoyed dutch oven potatoes and dutch oven fried chicken for dinner and and evening of smore's and other yummy treats around the fire!

 After a good nights sleep we got up and went swimming at Heise Hot Springs.  The camping was great, but not sure I'd go swimming there again.  Way over priced for what you get.

No comments: