Monday, April 1, 2013

High School Graduation 2012

I can't believe its here!!!  I know people say it all the time...yesterday they were babies!!!  But its true!!!  Life moves so quickly and he's here and grown!  I couldn't ask for a better kid.  He's always been so loving, kind and respectful.  He is happy and laid back...he's just not hard to please at all. Things are never his fault though...there is always someone else to blame.  That really is his only bad quality.  Losing a Debate...well we did awesome it was the stupid judge he didn't know what he was doing.  To a bad grade by not turning in assignments that he finished...well the teacher didn't ask for it!  Even in Elementary School when he'd get caught talking...the other kid was talking not me!!!  Not being hard to please though...That wasn't always the case.  I remember when we lived in Nampa and he'd spend the week in Utah with his Grandparents. When he would come home we'd ask Jesse "How was your week?"  Horrible he'd say, well what did you do?  Then he'd list all these super fun things that he'd do and you'd tell him that sounds like fun not horrible? Then he'd say well I didn't get to do ______! It could have been something as small as on Tuesday grandpa didn't take me to the post office with him.  And to him that ruined the whole week!!!  Of course now he just remembers the fun times, not the one thing.

 A picture of Jesse after Seminary Graduation...Jesse even had to give a talk at Seminary Graduation and he did a great job!


No comments: