Monday, April 1, 2013

April Skies and Best Friends 2012

 Apparently Easter wasn't photograph worthy because for some reason I don't have any pictures of it this year!!!  Weird!!!  Anyway I just love these two girls!!! It isn't always easy for them and they have their day's but they've known each other since they were 3 years old, Besties you know!?!  That friend, that even though you might not be in her group at school (they are different ages in school but only 1 month apart in age Aug to Sept) they always seem to pick up right where they left off when they are together.  I have a friend like that too!!!  I love her to pieces and even if we don't pick up the phone or see each other very often, she will always be like a sister to me...besties!!!!  You know how it is.


 When the girls were out on the tramp they took a few of these pictures and then they seemed to be obsessed with the sky and took pictures of it every night for a week.  So this was the sky for 1 week in April.










No comments: