My 5th grader!!!
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Gotta Go Back...Back to School Again!!!
When I was a kid it was a huge deal to do back to school shopping. The only time I ever got new clothes were at Back to School time or Christmas and maybe an outfit for my birthday. Although as my kids get older and stay the same size longer maybe shopping habits change and since I am remembering what it was like in high school maybe it changes. It seems like I am always buying my kids clothes, watching for deals, buying on clearance and I just don't have the will power to hold it till Back to School or Christmas. So I've never really done die hard Back to School shopping, I usually just buy them one new outfit. Here are their 1st day of school clothes!!! I love 'em!!!
My middle schooler!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment