Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cress Creek Trail


I love to hike and I am hoping to get at least one kid that will go with me, my kids are too lazy!!!  So Cierra and I made a plan to go hiking, she took her friend with us and off we went.  We packed a picnic and had a nice morning!



Taking a rest (this was the first bench!)

Waiting for Cierra to rest

First picnic table in the shade we sat and had lunch, we could have gone at any time of day and they would have been hungry at THAT picnic table!!!  

Playing in the water, it comes from a hot spring the water was pretty warm!

Can't remember what they were looking for, I think we just saw a picture of a certain flower and they were looking for it.

They did not want that picture taken they were ready to go!!!

Another place to play in the water, a scout troop was there too.

Boy she's a cutie!!!!  We had a really nice time I wish there were more things like this closer to our house!!!


1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like fun. I love the Cress Creek Trail :)