I don't suppose there is really ever a nice day to go to the water park in Idaho!! Even a hot day has a breeze, and when you're wet a breeze isn't always very comfortable!!! One day last summer we went up to Rexburg Rapids with Joy and her kids. Last summer was their first season being opened, it wasn't too crowded, but I'm sure the breeziness of the day helped out a lot for the crowds. I think they'd only been opened a couple of weeks, and one of their slides wasn't open, but the kids still had a blast. It was a nice relaxing day visiting with a great friend!!! Can't wait to do it again this summer!!!
Hailey, Abbie, Jesse
Jesse
Abbie and Jesse
Jesse
Cierra and Breanna Taylor
Jesse
Hailey and Abbie posing with the Moose
Abbie and Hailey posing with the bear.
Cierra and Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment