The month of July is a great month, It was the month I was born on the 2nd even, this year we are not commemorating though because I turned 40, I didn't want to turn 40 so we're ignoring it, but I love the 4th of July its such a great holiday!!! I am so grateful to be an AMERICAN to live in the greatest country in the world!!
Besides being Independence day, and its also my dad's birthday, my parents came up to celebrate the day with us. They met us at the parade, then we came home and had a nice BBQ and then that night went to the Melalueca Freedom Fireworks with them and some other friends...I only have pictures of the parade...ugh!!!
Here we are the next night getting ready to light off the fireworks we bought, but again this is the only picture!!
What a dull post...but sometime that's life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment