Thursday, August 11, 2011

Melaleuca Picnic and More July

Its not in numerical order, but I can't get these stupid pictures to move around, I would think that as many people that use this site it would be way more user friendly!!  or maybe I'm an idiot!!!

Melaleuca throws a great employee summer picnic.  A huge carnival for the kids, a great lunch catered by Texas Roadhouse this year with yummy roast pigs and all you can eat Cotton Candy, sno cones, popcorn and drinks.  A hot Saturday afternoon in July lazing under the canopies eating while the kids play!  They also have what they call Heritage games for the grown-ups a kind of Minute to win it type of fun for small prizes, then they have their large prize drawing in the afternoon.  All in all a great time!!!

 This was the field they had for shooting managers with paint ball guns.  That was an experience that Bill ALMOST had but didn't end up having too because the guy showed up at the last moment!! Whew!!!!

 For the kids they had a greased pig contest and had taped money to baby calf's and had them run around while the kids chased them.  I am sure with the amount of kids in the circle those animals are forever scarred!!!


 Another day in July we drove up to Rexburg to go to the Splash Park (not the new waterpark) with some friends I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised to find quite a nice park.  The kids had fun but it was kinda windy and they got cold relatively fast.
 OK so here's the unveiling of the new haircut.  Abbie had been growing her hair out for a while and wanted so badly to donate it, but she was so ready to cut it and she didn't have 10inches to donate only probably 7 or 8, it just wasn't enough and I couldn't convince her to keep growing!!!


I think it turned out adorable!!!

Raspberries...you gotta love them!!  And I do!!!  This was the first big picking of the season, the next day we had double this!!!  IT was AWESOME and YUMMY!!!!


 Just had to throw in a picture of the coolest kid in town!!!!  Do you like his hat???  It's his party hat!!!
 Another Activity Days get together...we threw a Birthday Party for all the girls it turned out really great!!!!

At the end of July we had a great treat!  Bills cousin Mike and his wife Colette came to the west from Kentucky to visit, they actually met at Ricks and reunited after almost 20 years and got married a year and a half ago.  It was sooooo much fun to get to know them better, we enjoyed having them here so much.  Now we need to plan a trip to Kentucky so they can show us around!!!
Except for Cierra's Birthday I think this covers July!!!!


No comments: