Basically is a personality profiling, but goes further and does beauty profiling, saying that matching your hair, clothing and jewelry to your personality helps you to accept yourself and helps you to live your truth. It also projects to others what your "truth" is and they are more accepting. Some people think its hokey, but for me it has been very freeing. It's amazing how much of my life I have lived trying to be what I felt others wanted me to be instead of who I am instinctually. It's weird after watching, through Carols blog, others go through the process. They all say, "I have finally accepted who I am, I feel like I finally have permission to be me!" Its sad to me to think women want to have permission from someone else to be who they are, bit I needed it too! I say BRAVO!, to anyone who already knows who they are and are already living their truth!!! For me this program makes complete sense and its nice to have a consultant in the area who will give me help when choosing things for my type. I am a fashion dunce...I just don't get it, I have no style I just buy what's cheap, or easy and fits. This has given me that starting point for what's right for me! Helping me to step out of basic jeans and t-shirts to something more flattering for me! It has been so FUN!!!!
I am a Type 1, Bright Animated woman and my beauty word is Cute!! And I can have fun with my style, because I love to have fun! I have never been accused of being stunning or beautiful, but now I am OK with that I understand when people say "how cute" to me that it is my compliment! I have tried to be the bold striking woman, its not me, I have tried to be the beautiful soft subtle woman, I feel frumpy and fat I am still learning, but I am moving forward and learning to love myself for who I am!
In January I finally found a haircut for me and got it done. I get so many compliments now, it makes me feel like I must've just looked horrible before!!! LOL!!! But I love it most days, there are day's when throwing a ponytail in, instead of doing my hair would be much nicer though!!!
| The first picture is when the day I first got the cut, the second one is about a month later and ready for a cut again!! Short hair grows way to fast! |
It's so hard to take your own picture, these don't necessarily show it off, but you get the idea, right?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment