Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blogger stat page

So have you ever checked out the stats page on the design part of your blog?  I was checking it out today and the stats were kind of interesting!  Not sure how I felt about it so I changed some of my settings.  I am still not sure I want to go private, but I did take the ability to find my blog on a search engine away.  We'll see if that makes a difference.  I've only had strange comments in chinese!!!
Here are the all time views by country.  Wild huh?

United States
1,204
Russia
73
Germany
64
Canada
62
United Kingdom
42
Netherlands
34
Japan
30
China
27
France
23
Taiwan
21
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the same with me. Plus I was getting weird followers. That is partly why I changed my blog. I think it is really weird that strangers would care about a personal blog of someone they don't even know!