Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Christmas Projects

 I have a big wreath that I hang on my house every year with the christmas lights.  Its been a couple of years since I had made it and the weather and birds (fake berries) had be withering away.  So I decided to strip it and start again.  The sad part is, it never ended up on the house.  It just hung on my garage door for a month then when I took down Christmas it came down too.  Oh well at least I got to enjoy it and next year everyone else will!!!



Why is it that thinking up something to do for neighbor gifts is such an ordeal?  Is my neighbor really going to be bugged if I don't give them a plate of cookies or a token "hey here's all I could manage this year" gift?  I don't know for sure I guess that's why I panic and think about it all year!  This was my attempt at cuteness.  Totally not what was in my head, but since I didn't get around to it until December instead of August as planned then speed is more of an issue than detail!!!  Procrastination gets me every time!!!! 


I already know what I want to do for next year....maybe I'll get it ready this summer....or maybe not!!!


No comments: