Ok I think I've finally got it!!! Arggg!!! I didn't think it was going to be that hard to upload a stinkin video. Blogger was not cooperating so I did it on youtube, I thought I had it and then I didn't so now I do...here goes!!! Enjoy!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cierra looked so adorable. She also looked like she was getting a little tired at the end. Cute!
I love that NONE of the kids - not one - reading or listening - NOT ONE - stayed still for even a SPLIT Second. That is so first grade! wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle...
Now I just want to stay still ALWAYS. I guess that's why they finally let me pass first grade.
They are first graders? I am impressed with their reading abilities! Take it from someone who has spent many hours listening to kids read....they are great!
She will love having a record of this when she is older. I was waiting for her to lay on the desk....JK! :D
4 comments:
Cierra looked so adorable. She also looked like she was getting a little tired at the end. Cute!
So cute :) Don't you love stuff like this?
I love that NONE of the kids - not one - reading or listening - NOT ONE - stayed still for even a SPLIT Second. That is so first grade! wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle...
Now I just want to stay still ALWAYS. I guess that's why they finally let me pass first grade.
They are first graders? I am impressed with their reading abilities! Take it from someone who has spent many hours listening to kids read....they are great!
She will love having a record of this when she is older. I was waiting for her to lay on the desk....JK! :D
Post a Comment