Sunday, April 5, 2009

I need to get the net up!!!

It seems to be a new past time in our family, first me then Abbie...you know what it is??? Its Volleyball!!!! Its something that I always enjoyed playing even though I am vertically challenged. I have been playing again twice a week and have been having a blast! This year Abbie was finally old enough to be able to participate in the local youth volleyball league. Her friend next door has joined her in this adventure and they are having a great time!!! And there is nothing I like better than watching my kids play sports and have fun doing it!!

6 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You are a great mom! So do we call you a soccer mom or a volley mom?

Anonymous said...

Heather we're LIKE the Volley Girls!!!

stoner said...

Where do you play at?

Volleyball sounds like a great way to stay in shape. I also like that you get to stay inside where it is warm! :D

Anonymous said...

I can tell you a really EXCITED about your new "Volley Girl"! How fun!!

Andrea said...

That will be fun for you guys to share that together. i have always wanted to go tothe treehouse museum that you posted about, how much is it?

Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know about Tammie's awesome spikes, serves, and passes. She is actually getting great on the net. Height helps, but when you got it you got it. Or as Tammie says, "It goes where it goes."