Yesterday was the Supplemental Levy vote for School District 93 and to increase voting at each of the polling areas (which just happen to be schools) they had activities in most classrooms. I have mixed feelings as to whether I think this bond should have passed, (probably a post all by itself, but I don't want to alienate myself!) but nonetheless it did. Abbie's class didn't do anything for it, but Cierra's class did. They held a cute little readers theater. Mrs. Jensen is a wonderful teacher and I totally adore her, and she did a great job helping them, and the kids did a pretty great job themselves. Of course its human nature to brag about our kids and the things they do, but blogging makes it so easy I couldn't help myself from posting Cierra's Reader Story! Cierra was so nervous to get up in front of all the parents that she developed herself a nice little tummy ache that went away right after she got done! I hope she's not like that her whole life, I should know, its horrible!!!
And by the way do you like Cierra's new do??? My Cierra HATES!!!!! having her hair combed, in the mornings she tells me that it doesn't matter if she combs her hair because if she just leaves it it combs itself because it hangs!! Imagine that self combing hair!! Needless to say combing isn't quite the drama with short hair. But I think she's a keeper!!
3 comments:
Ok the video didn't work, but I'm trying something else and I'll do a new post.
Brandon was sick during his Reader's theater. It sounded so cute. Why do they always get sick when they miss something and never when nothing is going on?
I LOVE her hair. LOVE IT! Stage fright is something most kids get over when people stop listening to them unless they are on stage.
Post a Comment