I can never decide if I have more than one thing to post, if I should put them all in one or save them for different days? So today I thing I will post a couple of things.
First I didn't get very many still pictures of the girls at their gymnatics "tournament". I did get videos, but I think it takes forever to put a video on here so I am not going to bother. If you really want to watch them, ask and I will bring my laptop and show you!
Next, my parents came up last weekend to watch the girls in their gymnastic thingy and while they were here my dad helped Bill put the posts in my ground for my Volleyball net. They dug in the ground about 2 feet and put a PVC pipe in the ground, now I can just slide the volleyball posts nicely into the ground. Nifty Ehhh?
Bill turned the BIG 40 last Wednesday, in the tradition of Birthdays at our house, nothing much happened. We have some really great freinds that brought Bill a nice Mt. Dew layer "cake" for his birthday. I grilled some steak and made a cherry pie and an applesauce pie. They were yummy! Although Bill in his germ a phobic world wasn't feeling well because Abbie had a headache and he worried the rest of the night about her being sick which needless to say makes him sick!
One last quick thing!!! I have bluebirds in my back yard!!! Can someone tell me how to keep them here?????
9 comments:
That is one awesome cake!
Love the cake. Not sure about the bluebirds??
You can't even keep neighbors - how do you expect to keep birds.
Oh, and tell Bill I said *cough* Happy *gag* *choke* Birth *stomach churn* Day. BARF!!!
And congrats to the gymnastic-ish girls.
Happy 40th to Bill. Cute cake and very fitting. Both your girls did very good at the gymnastics meet. I thought it was pretty long, but fun for Hailey. Mitch sent me some info about gymnastics at Melaleuca. I wondered why you didn't do it there....and then I also got my saver card and noticed that we get a discount at Elite. Too bad we're done now. I'm not sure if Hailey will do it in the fall or not. She so badly wants to be back in the Cierra, Whitney, and Breanna's class. Problem is---when she's ready to move up I bet Cierra's group will be ready to move up to so she'll never catch up.
Loved the Mt. Dew Cake...do you have any left? I could have really used one at church today! :D
I think a hodge podge is great. I am going to do it myself soon. It sounds like you're getting ready for a v-ball party.
That cake was awesome! Justin would have LOVED that back in the day, can't drink it anymore. Congrats to the girls! Good luck keeping that blubird there! Very pretty!
Lucky for you we just built a bluebird nest for Carson's Idaho history project and still have the instructions...we were thinking about putting it up on our fence. Maybe if there are actually bluebirds in the area we could get them to stay :) he would be so stoked!
Nice to know I'm not the only dad who worries himself sick whenever his kids show the slightest sign of illness.
Post a Comment