Friday, February 6, 2009
True Aggie!?!
Ahhh to be young and in college again. Do you know what a true Aggie is? Well I'm not...but maybe someday! If anyone knows my family you would know that my husband and son are huge Utah State fans. So for Jesse's room in the basement we are going with an Aggie theme. Here is the taped out block A and then what it looked like when we finished. What do you think?
I have been thinking of putting vinyl letters "aggies" across the middle of the A in white and maybe Utah State in vinyl letters on the drop where the duct work is. Then he has a Utah State clock we'll do letters that say "Its Aggie Time" around it. I haven't decided what to do for bedding yet. No where out there is collegiate bedding for the Aggies so I may have to make my own. We'll see. I'll do a later post when were finished to show the final product.

tag it:
aggies,
bedroom,
decorating,
Jesse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is awesome!! WE are not real big fans at our house. Growing up my dad was and still is a huge Jazz fan--It was fun to watch the games and follow the team!
That looks so good! I'm impressed. We kissed on the A, but not at the right time or whatever. Go Aggies!
That looks really good. I like the vinyl lettering idea. I guess he knows where he wants to go to school, eh?
That is really tight! You did an excellent job. Now let's see the same thing painted on Bills stomach - hey, Jesse proved he is a true fan - what about the husband?
Looks great! My sister and her family are big Aggie fans. Personally, I've always been a BYU fan but then I didn't attend either school, so what do I know? hahaha
I like the Aggies too...GO AGGIES:)
Let me know if you end up making the bedding yourself. I would love to make a bedding set for Andi for Christmas this year and you can help me get started!
Looks good. You have great ideas.
That is a lot of fun, way to go!
Nice job, is that how we get our kids to go to BYU? I might try it with Kyle.
Love it!! There are too my BY 'who' fans out here!! Does he know the 'Aggie Fight song? When Alexis was a wee thing, Grant and I started her on the right path and taught her that. She's been hooked ever since. In fact she sings it around her friends who LOVE BYU. I love my little Aggie fan.
Janus
That is AWESOME! I love it!
Tammy that looks really good. You did a great job!
Tammie, I forgot to tell you thanks so much for watching the girls so Jeff could be with Kyle during the Arrow of light ceremony. Also, nice job on your lesson. You seem like a natural.
Post a Comment