Thursday, February 19, 2009

Paying it forward!!!

Ok to win on another site I had to post this on mine.. Paying it forward The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!If I don't have your home address, please leave it for me. ...and don't forget I get a whole year! SO maybe when you least expect it!!!!

5 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay - because I want a gift.

Anonymous said...

But I ALWAYS look at your blog!! May not always leave a comment, but I do read it. Honest. Plus, I like getting gifts (tee-hee)!!!

The Kirby Family said...

Cool! Everyone likes gifts!

Wait, does this mean I have to post this on my blog and give stuff away too? lol

The Kirby Family said...

Ok, I'm back and I posted the post on my blog:) Hope I win!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Heather, Whitney and Amy are the Winners!! Yay!!! Now I have to figure out what thats gonna be! :P