Cierra told me the other day that the playroom was my best idea ever!!! Apparently nothing can measure up to a room just for toys. Since it didn't have to match with bedding I let the girls pick out the color. Windjammer Blue! Its a great color, but its kinda dark and makes the room feel a little smaller. But its a cheerful blue. I love it! And so do the girls and thats what counts, right?
9 comments:
That looks really nice!
I love it how you did blue in a girls playroom. But have you seen my house? I love blue! Good job!
Tammie that's really cute!
I love the room. I'm in the middle of getting our spare room made into my craft room/office. You've given me some good ideas. And tell the girls they are lucky to have such a fantasic play room!
That's AWESOME, and your playroom is spick and span!
I love the color. But I am sure that it is not always that clean:) Their bedroom probably is though. You are still parking outside--have you still not moved things into the basement??
Several things - first that is almost as obnoxious as the blue I painted in the girls room "sea ridge" which looks even more ZOWWW! with the "Aruba pink" which is the color of raspberries in the blender with a bottle of red food coloring. (by the way I love them both!) I guess I should post some pics - maybe when it's finally done - and clean... Next - the playroom is BRILLIANT! Then you have a whole room that you can kick the toys and children into and slam the door when people come to "see" your house. Third - your kids are right to appreciate you but I think there needs to be a whole lot more of Tammie Appreciation that needs to be going on. So there.
One more thing - you were extra smart to take a picture because - well - because any mom knows that it might be a once in a lifetime chance.
a very nice playroom, indeed! :)
I like it!! good job! xoxo
What a great room! It makes you happy just looking at it.
Post a Comment