Friday, July 16, 2010

Idaho Falls Tennis Camp

I love living in Idaho Falls. Yes it has its down sides, like say the WEATHER!!!! But its a very family friendly place to live. The beginning of this summer (actually they have it every summer we've just never done it) they had a 3 day free tennis clinic for kids. Its a great opportunity to introduce my kids to something new to find out whether or not they're going to like it before you sink a fortune into something they hate! Do you think its possible for this girl to pay attention?!?! She's laying on the ground...again!It was so windy the days they had it, but at least we didn't get rained out!!! Here is Cierra showing off her mad tennis skills. Here is Abbie. She's a great little softball player, but I can't get her to hold a tennis racket or a golf club like anything other than a BAT!!! Uh...forehand doesn't need two hands...does it? Hey batter batter!! All sarcasm aside, she did get better! I just don't have the pictures to prove it!!!

No comments: