Friday, July 30, 2010
Cierra's 8th Birthday
I can't believe my baby is 8 already!!! Time sure fly's by! It's has been a joy raising her to this point though. She is a bright light in our life!!!! She is always happy and smiling. She LOVES to laugh and play and have a great time (a bit like her mom I think!). For her life is too short to spend it doing things you don't want to do. She would rather ask for forgiveness than permission, and she's rather hard to get mad at. I think its a youngest child thing!! I am so glad she is part of our family.
From Grandma and Grandpa Christensen she got a Toy Story Jessie doll just what she wanted!!
Grandma and Grandpa McCammon gave Cierra her favorite things Webkinz. A tiger, the cutest puppy ever and an Amazing Hamster.
This year she chose the dog cake pan, then decided what I put on it wasn't enough, so she wrote the stuff on the bottom with a little help from Abbie.
Cierra's birthday was on a Sunday this year so it's less exciting than some birthdays, but all in all a great day. She'll get to pick a friend or two and take them to the movies, but no big party. The baptism day will be big enough! She's very excited for her baptism and had a hard time understanding why she just couldn't get baptized on her birthday, I mean she's 8 now right?! We're proud of her for her decision to be baptized! We love you Cierra!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment