Friday, July 16, 2010

A day in Yellowstone!

We went to Yellowstone in May on the only weekend it seemed we were going to have open for the summer to be able to go. It seems like we go so often that I don't really take that many pictures anymore...I know what it looks like right? We went to the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone to see the waterfalls, we'd never walked down to this one (hence the picture I guess!!) Abbie and Cierra cheesing it up for the camera. While we were at the falls, right across from the view deck was a black bear sleeping. We tried to get it to wake up, but I think the falls were so loud it couldn't hear us. On the way out of the park the last day we saw a pelican fishing for its dinner. It was fun to watch it. May 2010

No comments: