Monday, December 29, 2008

Abbie's Christmas Show at School!

I love the new music teacher at Abbie's school I think he's awesome, his name is Mr. Simon. He was just married this year and his new wife helped out by playing the piano and she even sung us a song. This year their christmas performance was outstanding. All the kids were asked to wear a white shirt and black (or dark) pants. This kids were all very animated and looked like they were really enjoying themselves. One thing I hate about my camera is that in low light the pictures are absoultely horrible! They are dark and most of the time very blurry. I don't know if I need an SLR to fix it, take my tripod with me, or what cuz the lighting in the school gym gives me horrible pictures every time.

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Hey, anything is an improvement from the year their "music" and "PE" teacher made them do the Achey Breaky Heart. WORD! Abbs is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know, it was painful!!! Now they have two seperate teachers and I like both a lot. The PE teacher actually does PE with them imagine that! What an idea!