Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This post is mostly for family so grandpas and grandmas and cousins can see what the kids got for Christmas.

We have had a really great Christmas. So far today we have watched Mamma Mia, The Dark Knight, played Guitar Hero World Tour, a game of Apples to Apples, Mario Cart, cards (Abbie got a card game called rock, its like rock paper scissors its kinda fun), and the girls have been out in the snow to play, Abbie got a really cute new coat and she reports it is very warm! The girls also got a bunch of club penguin stuff so they have been on the computer and now I am blogging and its only 2:30 what a great day!

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Is Mamma Mia good? I've been wanting to see it. I am glad that you enjoyed your day. We are about the same - too much food, WII, snow and games. I guess I should eat more chocolate - that is called "self medicating" I think.

Janus said...

I got Mamma Mia for Christmas and I LOVE it. Actually Grant and I saw the broadway production while we were in NYC last year and I really havn't gotten over it..you know, in a good way and when the movie came out I actually saw it 4 times. Good times!!

Glad you had a great Christmas and thanks for your Christmas card...your kids are really cute!!

Janus