Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Cierra's Class Christmas Party
Abbie got her school Christmas post so I thought I would show you Cierra's. I was able to help at her classroom party. The mom I helped with did a treat and I did the game. I took a box and filled it with mini laffy taffys and wrapped it 22 times. In between every wrapping I had a silly little thing for them to do...spin 30 times, hop on one foot 15 times, make a silly face, drink lemon juice, draw a moustache on your neighbor, tell what their favorite Christmas song is...you know fun quick easy things. The kids had a blast! The last one was tell what one thing on your Christmas list is. Well we had one extra so I gave it to Mrs. Jensen and she had to answer it. One little boy piped up and said...Mrs. Jensen I bet you get tums!!! It was so funny I thought Mrs. Jensen was going to fall off her chair. They also brought little gifts, homemade or not more than a $1, they did boys to boys and girls to girls and passed the gifts to a song like musical chairs. Its so sweet to see the reactions kids get to presents from their friends. It never matters what they get, every single kid loved it! Here are a few pictures of their day! This was the activity that actually got me in the mood for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas party. I am going to need to remember the laffy taffy game. That is a really cute idea.
How cute. I love Mrs. Jensen. She is the most wonderful person! You are a great mom. Tell Cierra that she is lucky to have you!
Post a Comment