On Monday night I thought the sunset was so beautiful, I tried to take picture of it. Of course since I don't really know how to use my digital camera they didn't turn out as I would've liked, but this is the one I liked the most I hope someone else saw what I did! Don't we live in the most beautiful world? Just take a minute to stop and watch, you'll be amazed at what you see!
6 comments:
That is a beautiful sight.
Awesome sight Tammie. Thanks for posting that.
We saw it too! But that is an awesome picture!
That's one reason having your yard might be worth. I've noticed some cool sunsets lately, but we are pretty blocked by houses to see them very well.
Gorgeous!
We went outside for that one too. I LOVED the huge shaft of sunlight that just radiated straight up and down. This is one of the reasons I love Idaho - you can see the sunsets.
I haven't been on your blog for a little while, but your last post said that if it snowed you might be in the Christmas mood...Dis it work? I don't think you could ask for more snow!
Post a Comment