Is anyone else having a hard time getting in the mood for Christmas? I still need to make Christmas cards and I haven't figured out what I am giving my neighbors. Its on my mind all the time! I usually love Christmas and can't wait to get the decorations and the presents out. What is wrong with me? I think I have too much time on my hands, and not enough motivation to get any of it done. Maybe its because I really thought my basement was going to be done by Christmas and we would be able to celebrate it there and I am really disappointed that we ran out of money. Now I don't have very much money for Christmas AND my basements not done! SIGH!!!!! How do you get out of the 'money doesn't make a good Christmas' funk!?! The thing is we're not going to have a bad Christmas either...I don't know what's wrong! Maybe it will SNOW!
Anyway here are some pictures of the kids decorating the Christmas tree!

3 comments:
What about Christmas movies and Christmas music? It works for me everytime.
So you're the punk responsible for this filth falling from the sky! Not even your homemade slippers will make up for that!
No card ideas here, although I do have neighbor gifts planned. Whew.
And I have to write a Christmas letter since I haven't sent cards for a couple of years...so much time on my hands, too!
Post a Comment