Thursday, November 5, 2009
Crazy Hair Day
Besides the fact that my girls hate having thier hair done...well I hate doing it! Ever since they were small they would just scream and grab their heads when they see you coming at them with a comb or brush. Trying to comb hair with hands in the way is kind of tough, so needless to say we don't "do" hair very often. For crazy hair day this is what Abbie wanted. The ponies all over her head turned out cuter than crazier...and so did Cierra's.
Cierra decided she wanted a mohawk, I wasn't sure how to do that so I ponytailed her hair in chunks and then we ratted it up. Her hair was ratted and sprayed and by the time she got home it looked combed. Did the 80's do nothing for me? I can't even rat hair and get it to stay up all day! Matbe we should have put colors on it, or maybe they are just so cute, nothing I can do will make them look crazy!!! ;-) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that if you rat the hair THEN pony it and rat it AGAIN you should be able to keep it up. See, the 80's are still with me like a bad smell...
Oh, you may need to listen to a little Bon Jovi to make it work perfectly.
By the way, this is Heather - sorry, sometimes my dang husband checks his email on my computer and then it changes my google id.
Cute crazy hair!
That looks like a lot of work and turned out cool. It's like a hair blog. I'm with you, but with five girls I have had to step it up. It doesn't help when girls cut chunks out of their hair.
Post a Comment