Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Frightmares at Lagoon!!!

Its been about 10 years since Bill and I had been to Lagoon. I am pretty sure Jesse was 5 and it was Lagoon day for ICON, and Jesse was too small to ride even the Roller Coaster. We had some friends invite us to go to Frightmares this year and decided that we couldn't go without the kids (sorry Derik and Andrea I'm sure it wasn't the time you thought it would be!!). We had a great time, Abbie was fearless and wanted to ride everything, Cierra was apprehensive, but rode it anyway and ended up having a blast. She couldn't ride everything she was about 3 inches to short to ride the jet star and the re-entry, and we couldn't get her on the colossus yet she rode the Wicked! Jesse, well that's a totally different story he's got his mother's guts...none! We're just chicken I guess. Along with me he closed his eye's on the Wicked! but at least we rode it!! It took us all day to ride the rides, it was relatively cold, and the kids didn't want to hit the Haunted Houses. So we left about 7pm. But had a great day!!
Waiting for the Roller Coaster!
Jesse and Cierra took a second ride! Fun picture ops!
Here are the kids just hanging around!

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Jesse made it!!! I knew he was worried. Glad to see that he walked away unscathed. I used to love rollercoasters - now I get sick looking at my kids spinning in the living room. Old age. sigh.

Glad you made the memory. You are some great parents - don't let your kids forget it!!!