Monday, November 2, 2009

Haunted Gingerbread

I love making gingerbread houses. My one goal for the future is to figure out how to make one that is a Pirate Ship! Someday!!! But for now we'll settle for house + Candy = fun!!! Here are a few pictures of the girls decorating ours! The house ended up not being cooked long enough so it was still soft and ended up falling in, oh well...live and learn.

4 comments:

Wammack Family said...

That is one awesome gingerbread house.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

That was SO WEIRD! As soon as I saw your house, I could TOTALLY TASTED the sugar-coated orange wedge candies. That made me miss my Grandpa! You are so great to make the gingerbread house with your kids. I don't think I could do a gingerbread house - and I KNOW that I couldn't do it if I had to oversee the kids while trying to do it. Do you guys eat it when you are done? I am going to wait for your Pirate Ship!

Oh, PS - next year I am going trick or treating AND I am going in the SAME costume as Jessie wore this year. Cool - huh?

The Freed Family said...

That is very cute haunted house. I love the guy they made. You are very talented....I would never make my gingerbread from scratch.

Nancy J said...

I love it! What a fun thing to do for Halloween.