Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!!!

Halloween is always a fun time of the year especially at school. At the girl's school they have a costume parade. Here are a few fun pictures of the kids during their parade.
This is Cierra's Teacher.
Here is a picture of Cierra's Class.
Here is Abbie, female version of the grim reaper I guess! Abbie changed her mind and she wanted to be a corpse bride for a friend party and trick or treating. So here she is in that costume. I don't know what happened but I didn't get a picture of them before they went out trick or treating so I don't have a picture of Cierra in her full vampire get up! Oh well.

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Those are some EXTREME costumes - but I still think Jesse's costume takes the prize. Oh, and what is Cierra's teacher - one of the YMCA guys - what is their band called? HECK - you probably have it on your dang ipod! It's fun to stay at the YMCA!!!

Enjoy the leftover candy!