I have discovered it wouldn't matter if I was around...because Cierra can fix her own meals now! Cierra decided Friday night she was going to make her own dinner take a look and see what you think. Is this what every six year old wants for dinner?
A glass of water, 1 hot dog, 2 slices of bread with butter and cinnamon sugar, a bag of doritos from Halloween and graham crackers. What do you think...balanced?
6 comments:
...or the mind of a five year old!! This is something Alex has actually made for lunch - substitute chocolate digestive biscuits for graham crackers (don't have them here - BOOOOO!!!) and Marmite on the bread (don't ask - it's a disgusting English invention). Hey, when they invented 'convienence' foods, I think kids were deffinatly involved.
I think whenever one of my kids makes their own food--anything goes. She at least had variety and it wasn't just a plate of doritos!!
Yummy Dinner!
she eats better than Addy does, if Addy wanted that for luch or dinner I would be all for it!!!
she eats better than Addy does, if Addy wanted that for luch or dinner I would be all for it!!!
You gotta love it! YOu might as well sit back and let her do the cooking.
Post a Comment