For Christmas this year we got guitar hero world tour. Jesse really likes it, he loves the singing, the guitar and the drums. Risa and Ray came up yesterday and spent the day, we talked for a while and when the kids got home they played Mario Cart and Guitar Hero. He decided to show us how awesome he really is, so along with playing the drums he sang a song at the same time. Its quite a feat if you don't know all the words to the song (and as you can tell, he doesn't), but he gives it his best shot. It was so funny I couldn't resist recording a snipet of it on my camera. Laugh and enjoy, but you can't help but love the kid even more with his endearing nature!!!
4 comments:
My kids just watched this 5 times and it grows on you after a while. He's not bad!
Too cute! We got Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas too...well, Dave did.
He went out and bought a second guitar, so now 4 of us can play at the same time. It's kind of funny...hey, it encourages family time, right? LOL
That is how I would sound. Singing is truly one talent that I wish I had. I am going to have to show Mitch this. It looks like it is fun to play.
I think Jesse is AWESOME! The only difference between him and the 80's rockers is that he is cute enough that he doesn't have to hide behind a huge mane of bad hair and their music is played so loud that you can't hear their singing! I will be watching for Jesse's album in stores!
Post a Comment