I wasn't there, I wasn't even invited, but he still seems to get facetime on my blog anyway! Bill and a bunch of friends went over to Jackson Lake to go fishing on Thursday and they had a great day. The fish were really running and they caught a lot! Here is my sexy fisherman with one of his. He ended up bringing home 4 and they're longer than my freezer is deep. This one below is his friend Paul, he caught the biggest fish of the day at 5lbs and about 28 inches long. They had a good time though, it was kinda cold in the morning, but warmed up as the day went on and he got a little color on his face!
3 comments:
You and Bill go fishin' in the dark - lyin' on your backs and countin' the stars... blah blah blah! Hope you're invited on the next trip!
Way to go Bill!
Next time invite your lovely wife. You'll have more fun that way, dark or not!
Heather I love that song...and of course its on my ipod too!
Post a Comment