Photo Tag
I was officially tagged, by my dear friend Julie John. You are supposed to look in your photos on your computer and post your 4th photo in your 4th folder and tell what is going on in that picture.
This is when we found out that Cierra was allergic to Penicillin. She had strep throat a lot last winter and because Cierra hates medicine the doctor has always given her 3 day stuff. This time we went to community care and they gave her Amoxicillin. She had been taking it for 6 days and Cierra woke up in the night just itching on the top of her feet. I put cortisone on it and she said it felt better so she went back to sleep. She woke up in the morning and this is what she looked like all over. I took her to our family doctor and he said that is an allergic reaction to penicillin so they gave her a steroid to help with the swelling and the itching and another medication to finish the strep off. They said this is what it looks like the first time. If it were to happen again it would be a lot worse a lot quicker. Scary!
Now I tag Andrea, Janus and La Tisha and anyone who thinks this would be fun!
2 comments:
That sort of makes me itch and throw up in my mouth all at the same time. Poor girl!
Hunter and I both have penicillin allergies. It's fantastic. Poor H is also allergic to phenergan...he ends up looking like Cierra's legs. Wait, that is a weird image...he ends up with nice red bumps all over like Cierra does. Better.
Post a Comment