Monday, October 13, 2008

Booing is Fun!

Ok I know when you boo someone it should be a secret, but when the cookies turned out so cute I had to brag a little bit. I got the idea from this months taste of home magazine and they just turned out so cute. I made a dracula too, but I don't know why it didn't end up in the picture?

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so glad that you posted the picture of the cookies you made us, because we didn't get them!!!! I know what your thinking 'what cookie theif would have done this?' It is okay we are going to let you try again and we promise to be surprized! haha j/k

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe someone would steal cookies off of a front porch. Wow, sorry about that we'll have to make it up to you!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

HEY! Boo ME! They are too dang cute to eat, although I could probably take one for the team if I had to!

JulieJ said...

Holy cow! My boos weren't quite as impressive.

Takara said...

I stole them! They were so cute I couldn't resist!! JK. You can boo me anytime! You always do such cute things!

mommydeb said...

Hmmmm, between you're adorable cookies, and the fantastic peach concoctions Heather is going to prepare at Latisha's house we could have one fabulous female fall festival! We could even start the evening by going to this great little show I heard about.....:)