Dec. 2, 2012
Of course every missionary needs to have a photo shoot before they leave on their mission! My dear friend Michelle took these pictures and I think they turned out rather nice.
Dec. 9, 2012
Jesse had his Farewell on Dec. 9...if you'd like to read his farewell talk its actually on his Mission Website check it out here. I was so busy that day I just didn't get very many pictures taken until almost everyone had gone. Note to others, maybe get someone else to be your photographer, ask a friend or family member, maybe even do what I've seen at weddings and have those disposable cameras around and have others take pictures.
In the pictures...top left Jesse's photo collage we had guests sign around the pictures, Jesse visiting with friends, Missionary cookies, (bottom right) Amanda, Miriam, Rachel and Aunt Wendy. The others were just pictures of the people that were left.
Crazy day, but we love everyone who came and supported Jesse! Thanks so much!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment