Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dec 19, 2012 MTC Day

Boy I'll tell you there is nothing more emotional than MTC day!!!  I truly didn't want to cry!  Its such a wonderfully happy day, there is no other hands I would rather pass my child over to than the Lords hands, but its still hard to say goodbye for 2 years.  We stopped in Tremonton to say goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma Christensen, the kids teased in the back seat and we took pictures outside the Provo Temple.  We had lunch at the Golden Corral in Provo before dropping Jesse off at the MTC.  We were a little early and he had a bit of a panic attack and didn't want us to drop him off until the exact time.  So we drove down to the Stadium and sat in the Parking lot until it was time.  After dropping him off we were bawling, I mean serious sobbing the front seat!!!  Bill stopped at Crispy Creme donuts and Bill went to the bathroom, he was sure people were wondering why all the sobbing in such a happy place!!!  He got some donuts and we drove home, most of the way in silence because when we started to speak tears happened again!!!  We stopped in Tremonton to see my folks again for a few minutes and to use the bathroom and then headed the rest of the way home. I wake up now and miss my morning hugs.  It seems like just yesterday he was an infant in my arms...time just goes way too fast!!!




No comments: