Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st day of school!

Is it so bad to be greatful for them to be back at school? I love them so much, but there is something to be said for time away from each other. And I am such a fly by the seat of my pants sort of person and my kids love structure and school gives them that. They feed them everyday at the same time thats way more than they get here! By the end of summer this year my kids seemed more than ready to go back. I've never felt it that much, but this year this kids said summer dragged on forever. Maybe we didn't do enough fun stuff.
Can you believe Jesse is in High School this year. My big 9th grader. He's such a great kid and is already thinking about his grades and how they will affect the rest of his life. He's got his lerners permit too....CRAZY! Abbie is in the 3rd grade this year and her teachers last name is a doozy Mrs. Keahiolalo "kay awe he owe law low" but tells all the kids to call her Mrs. K. She is so excited to be back to she loves her friends and is very social. Cierra is in the 1st grade and has Mrs. Jensen she is so excited and was up dressed and ready for school before I had to say get up twice. I love that too bad it won't last. :-(
School is so fun though and they are excited!

5 comments:

JulieJ said...

I can tell you have more free time on your hands since you have posted three times today! :) Not that I have much to say since I've seen all three posts. Your girls look so cute. Tristan asked if the kids were dressed up at the bus stop. I said the boys looked the same that they did all summer, but the girls sure looked cute.

Joy said...

So what did you do today besides blog:) The girls hair is cute, yeah the eagle project is done, and I hope Jesse's back is feeling better. What are you going to do to keep yourself busy?? I have a few more years until I am there.

Jill Jones said...

Congrats on getting the Eagle project done and on getting all the kids off to school all day! If you get bored or baby hungry you can borrow Chase for a couple hours! :)

Andrea said...

Cute pics of the first day of school! I think that it is okay to be excited for them to go back, I know that I will be..I can't wait for just the two hours of preschool!

Janus said...

Tammie,
Ha!!! Ha!!!! I found your blog on Whitneys and I'm putting you on my blog. Is that ok? I was just reading about your cute family. I can't believe how much your daughters look like YOU!!! I'm so glad that you left me a note on facebook. It's so much fun to keep in touch and now that we're blogging buddies, so much the better.

10 more days till school starts out here. Both Alexis and I are ready for it to start, although she's said that she's had a fun summer.

Love ya-

Janus Ward Wheeler

PS next time I post I'll just say Janus or JAG (Janus, Alexis Grant) and hopefully you'll know who it is.

PSS Have you run into anybody else from BR?