These are some of the pictures of our week at Sherwood Hills for the family reunion my folks do for me my brother, sister and our families every year. THANKS MOM AND DAD! The kids swam in the pool till their hair turned to straw, there was golfing, eating, fighting, tennis, geocaching, eating some more, ice skating, shopping, watching movies, playing hide and seek, playing in the elevator. My mother spoils us all with the food she brings. It was just a lot of fun spending time with the people I love most. (although if Bill would have been there it would have been complete) One night for dinner me and the kids went to the McCammons to have dinner and draw names for Christmas, Tuesday Wendy deep fried chicken and french fries on the cache cooker and the last night I made dutch oven potatoes and carrots and cooked a pork loin in the dutch ovens. It was pretty tasty. Our rooms were on ground level to the back courtyard with the sliding glass doors opening out and I wish I would've taken pictures of all the birds in the back. Its like the movie the birds, they were everywhere. We used my awning on the last night just to keep the bird poop off our food not to shade us from the sun. I think at least 2 people got pooped on by those nasty birds.
Friday, August 8, 2008
These are some of the pictures of our week at Sherwood Hills for the family reunion my folks do for me my brother, sister and our families every year. THANKS MOM AND DAD! The kids swam in the pool till their hair turned to straw, there was golfing, eating, fighting, tennis, geocaching, eating some more, ice skating, shopping, watching movies, playing hide and seek, playing in the elevator. My mother spoils us all with the food she brings. It was just a lot of fun spending time with the people I love most. (although if Bill would have been there it would have been complete) One night for dinner me and the kids went to the McCammons to have dinner and draw names for Christmas, Tuesday Wendy deep fried chicken and french fries on the cache cooker and the last night I made dutch oven potatoes and carrots and cooked a pork loin in the dutch ovens. It was pretty tasty. Our rooms were on ground level to the back courtyard with the sliding glass doors opening out and I wish I would've taken pictures of all the birds in the back. Its like the movie the birds, they were everywhere. We used my awning on the last night just to keep the bird poop off our food not to shade us from the sun. I think at least 2 people got pooped on by those nasty birds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blast! They had an ice-skating rink in August?!!
Your fireplace looks awesome too!
Post a Comment