Jesse and his friend Daken went to the golf banquet at Pinecrest last night for the Junior Golf Association of Idaho Falls and ended up bringing trophies home for everyone! Cierra Placed 3rd in her division, Abbie 6th in hers and Jesse placed 11th in his. Which he also recieved $30 to the pro shop and 1 free lesson at Sage Lakes for points earned this summer. How fun is that! Cierra has been carrying hers around all last night and this morning and would have slept with it if I would have let her. Just a side note: In the picture Jesse is shirtless, not normal around our house, but he got a sunburn at Ross park on Monday and has huge (now ooozing) blisters and clothes stick to him. I think he has learned the meaning of the word "consequence", he couldn't go on his backpacking high adventure for scouts yesterday because he couldn't wear a shirt let alone a backpack!
2 comments:
How fun! I'm amazed how quickly your girls recovered!
looks like lots of fun! I hope Jessie feels better and the girls too! That is a lot of excitement in one week at your house!
Post a Comment