Monday, December 7, 2009

I really hate my carpet!

I took on the task of washing wall and baseboards and cleaning my carpet in the living room last week and I can tell a little bit of difference...but not much. The craziest thing is when we put this carpet in our house to begin with it was so much darker than the carpet in our house in Nampa we thought it would be great. Much to our dismay its not as dark as we thought! It soo funny to me too because you can totally see where the couches sit most of the time! BEFORE: AFTER:
Can you see the difference?

3 comments:

Billie said...

Looks like my carpet!

Nancy J said...

We have the same problem. Who ever thought that light of carpet should ever be put in a house? What were we all thinking? We are ready for new.

Tina said...

Ours has come apart and needs to be stretched...but I think it would fall apart completely if we even tried. I keep trying to think of ways to convince Jeff that I really don't want carpeting at all, but since the boys keep breaking brooms, I doubt I will get my way!